Champeau is always on the lookout for talent !
We are convinced that we can offer you a career to match your talents and meet your professional goals. You will advance in a stimulating environment where respect and communication are core values.
As a member of the Champeau team,
you will benefit from the following advantages :
- A gradual, structured integration as you begin your work, to help you learn your new position and get to know your work colleagues ;
- A schedule adapted to your needs (possibility of full-time, part-time, casual, day or evening) ;
- State-of-the-art equipment ;
- The development of your skills through continued education either in-house or externally ;
- A wide array of social benefits
(ex: group insurance, vacation, statutory holidays, clothing, social activities and more) ;
- A work environment where health and safety are a priority
(ex: training on equipment, equipment safety program, first aid team, etc) ;
- A competitive wage structure established through surveys ;
- A salary according to your skill level and based on specific criteria which will be explained to you upon hiring ;
- An annual development plan enabling you to reach your professional goals ;
- Your involvement in decision-making through our continued improvement program ;
- A confidential assistance program for those difficult moments in life ;
- And much more !
Two ways to apply :
Online, by sending us your CV by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
In person, by visiting us at 491 Route 253, Saint-Malo, Quebec.
Please call ahead to make an appointment with Francis Tremblay at 819-658-2244, ext. 242.